Monday, April 21, 2008

Here is my Top 10


Hello to all,
The University of Southern Florida (Academy of Advanced Learning) has asked me to conduct a class and share my strategies for facing the fear of being alone and moving forward. I will be conducting the class later this week and will share many of my coaching strategies and also the top 10 things I've learned. (I could probably write a novel about what I've learned, mistakes made, bumps in the road etc. What about you? What have you learned and are learning?)
Here are the top 10 things I've learned.
1. Ask for help (friends, family, church, coach, counselor, support group etc.)
2. Get your finances in order.
3. Create a clutter free home (Eliminate Tolerations).
4. Keep some old friends, make some new friends.
5. Be Grateful.
6. Learn the art of "being". Be fully present in your life.
7. Find your passion and experience it! Assess what you really want and what is important Now.
8. Identify your values in live in accordance.
9. My attitude and perspective makes all the difference.
10.If you think you can, you are right. If you think you can't, you are right.
I am interested in reading others "top 10".
Warmly,
Colleen

No comments: