Saturday, January 10, 2009

Transcending: Words on Women and Strength


A warm hello,


I've written often about the important role women friendships play throughout our lives. As a women and as a widow I've often found such richness in my friendships. I am thankful to have friends that supported me when my husband passed away and for all the other events in life.


Please watch the embedded video by Kelly Corrigan on U Tube and feel free to send it along to your women friends.


Transcending: Words on Women and Strength by Kelly CorriganAuthor Kelly Corrigan wrote this moving essay about women's remarkable capacity to support each other, to laugh together, and to endure. The full text is available in the paperback edition of her memoir, The Middle Place, on sale December 23, 2008.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_4qwVLqt9Q


We will transcend.


Warmly,

Colleen

Please visit http://www.coachingforwidows.com/ for additional resources and for a complimentary introductory coaching session.

No comments: